Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Things that are in.

Things that are in right now:

1. Free climbing shoes!! (I won a pair of la sportivas at a bouldering competition back in the winter, and finally got around to sending the certificate in!!)

 2. Sends (I sent Free Fallin', a 5.11c, out at Crank Cave in Firth, Idaho last weekend)

3. Mountain biking!! (This is the Hawley Gulch trail out by Kelly Canyon in Ririe, Idaho)


4. New friends! (This is Madison, one of my coworkers)


5. The Sandbar! (I am addicted to swimming and bridge jumping currently)


6. Fans! (I don't have a picture, but I bought a new fan for my room, and let me tell you, it is AWESOME)

Things that are out:

1. Ex boyfriends 
2. Substance abuse
3. Purses 
4. Gatorade (powerade is where it's at!)
5. Messy rooms (finally cleaned my room... )

No comments:

Post a Comment