Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friends.

So I actually went out and did some things today...which was different.  But a good different.  I have a coworker Madi that I have been hanging out with, and she is probably the most bubbly person I know.  She has such a spirit about her, you can't help but like her.  Anyways, she invited me to go bridge jumping and swimming with her and her friends, and it was fun!  But I realized something.  I'm socially awkward now.  I'm so used to being alone that I forgot how to have conversations with people.  Pathetic, I know, but it was a good start today.  I also went to a block party my brother and his friends put on, and that was kinda awkward but in a good way as well.  It was held at James' old house, which brought up some bittersweet memories.  But like I talked about in my Finality post, it's time to move on.  So i'm working on the whole being social thing.  I'll get it down one day haha.  Anyways, here's a video of me bridge jumping with some friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment