Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Life Is Beautiful.

My life is beautiful.  It is full of all sorts of excitement.  I look at where I was two and a half years ago, and I am so very grateful for where I am today.  I did not think that my life was beautiful back then.  I felt as though I had hit rock bottom.  After time passes though, I realize how curious life is.  It will kick you down just to pick you back up again.  I am starting to realize that good things fall apart so that great things can come together.  I don't know who said that quote, but it is one I have been living my life by.  If we never have hard times, how are we to appreciate all of the good ones?  Life, no matter what it throws at you, is worth living.  It's wonderful.  God knows who we are.  And he wants us to be happy.  They key to happiness is obedience and faith in his teachings.  If we trust in him, fully, he will help us along the way. He knows better than we do what we need.  Just remember that, and everything else will fall into place.


No comments:

Post a Comment