Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Just A Few Things

Climbing has been great.  My Grandpa and I went and explored American Fork Canyon, and then the next day I went climbing with this guy James that I met at the climbing festival two weeks ago.  And it was awesome! I even onsighted a 5.11a, which I was pretty stoked about because I haven't onsighted that many 11s.  I got on a 5.12 that kicked my trash though, so I guess you win some you loose some haha.

(Some of AF Canyon)

(My Grandpa and I)

Another thing i've been stoked on is Arcane.  It's this new crag that my friend Dean Lords has been developing, but it's got tons of hard climbing that is in the shade (nothing else is in the shade right now!!!).  The rock is abrasive, so it sort of tears up your fingers, but I love all the routes he has put in!  I am hoping to get stronger, so I am super stoked to project the stuff at this crag. 

(Probiscus)

(Elysium)

I went down to Utah this weekend and saw my best friend Sean!  He has been on a mission for two years, so it was so weird to see him after all that time! Weird but good I should say.  We still get along great, and I am just happy that he is back!
(Sean and I)

Last but not least, I got my temple recommend tonight!  I haven't been to the temple in like two years so I am pretty excited!  I feel like I've worked pretty hard to be where I am at today, so I am just grateful that everything is starting to fall into place finally.







No comments:

Post a Comment