Wednesday, July 17, 2013

International Climbing Festival

So this past weekend I went to the International Climbing Festival in Lander, Wyoming.  It was such a sweet event!  It was good climbing, and I met some rad people!  Ethan Pringle, Jonathan Seigrist, Tommy Caldwell, and others were there, and I was super stoked to meet them.  Meeting pro climbers tends to make me realize how weak I still am, and how far I have to go lol.  I have only climbed on limestone once, but I liked it alot.  Pockets and crimps were everywhere, and it made it easy to onsight some 5.11s (which I can't normally do in Idaho).

Tick List:
Wild Iris
Main Wall: Five Ten Wall
-Ryobi Ranger 5.10a
-Indian Country 5.10b
-Dynamitic 5.7
-Latex Cowboy 5.10b

OK Corrall:
-Red Ryder 5.10a
-Claim Jumper 5.10c
-Annie Get Your Drill 5.9
-Miner's Dee Light 5.11d
-Winchester Pump 5.11a
-Jabba the Hut 5.10a
-Back in the Saddle 5.10c

Wild Horses Wall
-Jackalopes and Boomslang 5.10a
-The Prospect 5.10d
-Hip Boot Romance 5.10d
-Wild Horses 5.11b

Sinks Canyon
-Firecracker Kid 5.10b
-Elmo's Fish 5.10d
-Stud Alert 5.10c
-Duck Soup 5.9
-Climb Like A Girl 5.10a
-Boy I Gotta Go 5.10a
-You Go Girl 5.10d



The Group (James, Amy, Curtis, Erin, Jerry, Sam, Kelly)

Sinks Canyon

Group Again

Wild Iris Climbing Area

Sam Perkins on a 5.12


Sinks Area



The Tetons

Sinks Canyon

Sinks Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment