Friday, May 3, 2013

Gymnastics.

Gymnastics has always sort of been a part of my life.  And i'm starting to think it always will be.  I love the competitive aspect of it.  It teaches young kids how to actually work for something that they hope to achieve, which I think is a really good trait to have.  I love coaching.  But I think the biggest reason I love coaching is because of the girls and their personalities.  I think I probably learn just as much from them as they do from me, and it's great.  Their successes and downfalls directly affect how i'm feeling (hopefully that isn't the other way around as well, lol).  Anyways, the gym feels like my second home.  I love all the little girlies I teach, and have so much fun watching them progress and learn throughout the years.

Now:

One year ago:








No comments:

Post a Comment