Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nostalgia

As i'm sitting here in this almost empty room, I can't help but feel a little funny.  So much has happened in the last two years.  But with that has come change.  Good and bad, but mostly good.  I definantly don't feel like the same person I was two years ago.  Reality has a funny way of changing you.  It makes you bitter, and then it makes you better.  I don't know if anybody agrees, but I definantly like who I am, and who i'm becoming.  It's hard trying to reinvent yourself.  Changing every aspect of myself hasn't been easy.  But has it been worth it?  I guess we'll find out.  I used to listen to "Your Ex Lover Is Dead" by Stars.  In there is a lyrics, and it says "Live through this and you won't look back".  You find strength in your struggles.  And we all have them.  But in the end, you always learn a valuable lesson.  Not saying it won't be hard, but in the end, it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment