Monday, April 29, 2013

Life Goes On.

I think that in times of trial, it's vital to remember that life goes on.  This has been a rough week for me, just being home and getting back and I got dumped and I just switched wards and just all sorts of dumb stuff that happens in life.  One of my friends posted this on facebook, and I thought it was great.  So i'm posting it for you all, because it was exactly what I needed right now, so maybe you will too.


God is there.  And he loves us.  And he sees all the potential we have, even if we don't see it.  I was talking with a friend yesterday, and they explained to me that we as people need to view ourselves by what we can become, not what we are or where we've been.  If we're constantly dwelling on the negative things that happen in our lives, then we aren't going to continue to progress.  It doesn't matter if your an investigator, or if you've been a member you're whole life...as long as you are moving forward, that's all God wants to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment